About Performance Brokerage Services
An Automotive and Powersports Dealership Brokerage Firm
Not all car dealership brokers are the same. The brokerage community is notorious for over promising and under delivering. Too often, brokers grab as many clients as they can, and are unable to give the client/project the attention it deserves. To top it all off, the fees have become unrealistically high and often get in the way of the deal.
Performance Brokerage Services understands that a different attitude is required. With a highly experienced team of qualified agents and a reputation of exceptional integrity, we offer unmatched quality, ethical conduct and transparency. The principals at Performance Brokerage Services have been involved in over 600 transactions.
We know you have a choice. We want to earn your business.
We pledge to do it right. Every time, one client at a time!
When Becoming a Client:
- No upfront fees.
- No reimbursement of any costs.
- A success fee only – we get paid only after you are paid and the transaction closes.
- Complimentary dealership assessment and enterprise valuation.
- A smaller client base for all agents, and a greater focus on you.
- A single agency representation rather than dual agency, if you choose.
- Vigilant protection of confidentiality during the process and after.
- Loyal, dedicated and unwavering representation.
- Regular updates on the activity flow.
- Early on, your accountant and/or attorney will be made part of the buying or selling team.
- Simpler and flexible engagement agreements.
- Flexible fees and much lower than our competitors. As much as 50%.
Benefiting from our 25 years of experience, you may also tap into our national network of automotive attorneys and accountants, hundreds of registered and active buyers and our longstanding relationships with most of the manufacturers.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, and supported by our four regional offices in Utah, Texas, Florida and New Jersey, Performance Brokerage Services offers you national exposure with local representation.
All communications will be held in the strictest of confidence. No exceptions. We understand the sensitivity to confidentiality as it is the cornerstone of our business.
Our Business Mission Statement:
1. Befriend your client
2. Lead your client with your expertise
3. Put your client’s interests ahead of your own
4. Under all circumstances, do the right thing
5. Commission will follow
From our family to yours, wishing you good health and prosperity for 2017.