An Automotive and Powersports Dealership Brokerage Firm
Not all car dealership brokers are the same. The brokerage community is notorious for over promising and under delivering. Too often, brokers tell dealers what they want to hear, grabbing as many clients as they can and are unable to give the client/project the attention it deserves. To top it off, the fees have become unreasonably high and often get in the way of the deal.
Performance Brokerage Services understands that a new attitude is required. With a highly experienced team of qualified agents and a reputation of exceptional integrity, we offer unmatched quality, ethical conduct, honesty and transparency. With over 25 years of experience and a 90% success rate, the principals at Performance Brokerage Services have been involved in over 600 transactions.
Seven Office Locations
- Corporate Office & Western Region: Irvine, California
- Rocky Mountain Region: Garden City, Utah
- Texas & Midwest Region: Austin, Texas
- Southeast Region: Tampa, Florida
- Northeast Region: Paramus, New Jersey
- Western Canadian Region: Calgary, Alberta
- Eastern Canadian Region: Toronto, Ontario
Performance Brokerage Services offers you national exposure with local representation. To get acquainted with your local agent, please contact us.
Benefits of Becoming a Client:
- No upfront fees.
- No reimbursement of any costs.
- A success fee only – we get paid only after you are paid and the transaction closes.
- Complimentary dealership assessment and enterprise valuation.
- A smaller client base for all agents, and a greater focus on you.
- A single agency representation rather than dual agency, if you choose.
- Vigilant protection of confidentiality during the process and after.
- Loyal, dedicated and unwavering representation.
- Regular updates on the activity flow.
- Early on, your accountant and/or attorney will be made part of the buying or selling team.
- Simpler and flexible engagement agreements.
- Flexible fees and significantly lower than our competitors. As much as 50%.
You may also tap into our national network of automotive attorneys and accountants, hundreds of registered and active buyers and our longstanding relationships with most of the manufacturers.
All communications will be held in the strictest of confidence. No exceptions. We understand the sensitivity to confidentiality as it is the cornerstone of our business.
Our Business Mission Statement
- Befriend your client
- Lead your client with your expertise
- Put your client’s interests ahead of your own
- Under all circumstances, do the right thing
- Commission will follow
From our family to yours, wishing you good health and prosperity.