With over 25 years of experience, over 600 dealerships sold and offices nationwide, we are perfectly suited to guide you on the sale of your dealership and help you maximize the value. By actively managing the process, coupled with skilled negotiations, a custom- tailored marketing strategy and our extensive database of qualified buyers, we help to ensure a smooth, quick and most importantly, confidential sale of your dealership. We understand the sensitivity to confidentiality as it has been the cornerstone of our business. All communications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
When working with us, you can expect:
- Confidential consultation
- Dealership and market area evaluation
- Dealership valuation
- Marketing plan and strategy
- Preparation of the offering package
- Buyer filtration process to maximize the value
- Regular updates on the activity flow
- Intermediary and negotiation services once a buyer is identified
- Drafting of the initial offer to purchase
- Early interfacing with your accountant, attorney and advisors
- Transactional support until the closing
Competitive Fees and Agreements
- No upfront fees, no retainers and no reimbursement of costs.
- We are paid a success fee only, upon the completion of a sale of your dealership.
- We are paid only after you are paid.
- Up to 50% less than our competitors, while offering unparalleled quality of service
- and a higher closing rate.
- Straight-forward and flexible agreements, with no fine print
- Offering sell-side representation only, rather than dual agency
- Offering shorter engagement periods
Finding the Unique Buyer for Your Dealership
Every dealership is unique due to its geographical location, market size, franchises, facility’s image-compliance, track record, potential, etc. Through a custom-tailored and national marketing effort, our goal is to locate the unique buyer who sees the hidden value and potential in your dealership. With offices in California, Utah, Texas, Florida, New Jersey and Canada, we offer you national exposure with local representation.
Utilizing Our Extensive Network
Benefit from hundreds of registered buyers, our extensive national network of automotive attorneys and accountants, along with our excellent relationships with all manufacturers. Our reputation in the automotive industry is one of exceptional integrity, and we pledge to do it right, one client at a time.