Welcome to Our Equipment Division
This division is dedicated to buy-sell activity of agriculture, construction & equipment dealerships. We help equipment dealers with buying and selling agriculture, construction & equipment dealerships and franchises like John Deere, Kubota, New Holland, Bobcat, Caterpillar, Case, Hyster, Komatsu, Toyota and more.
Are you curious about the process of selling a dealership? Have you wondered lately what your dealership may be worth? Please call us to get acquainted, discuss the buying or selling process, and for a complimentary evaluation of your dealership. We understand the sensitivity to confidentiality as it is the cornerstone of our business. All communications will be held in strict confidence.
The Equipment Division is managed by Dan Argiro and Patrick Albero who enjoy over 25 years in the equipment industry. Their commitment to the success of their clients is second to none.
“New beginnings are created and family legacies are built in this industry, and it is a blessing and a privilege to help clients with life changing events. Regardless of the direction our clients choose to travel, we are fortunate to help guide them on their journeys. Our commitment to our clients is second to none and we pledge to do it right, every time, one client at a time.”
– Dan Argiro & Patrick Albero
Please call to get acquainted, discuss current market conditions and for a complimentary opinion of value for your dealership. All communications will be held in the strictest of confidence.
- No upfront fees.
- No reimbursement of any costs.
- A success fee only – we get paid only after you are paid and the transaction closes.
- Complimentary dealership assessment and enterprise valuation.
- Single agency representation, rather than dual agency.
- Vigilant protection of confidentiality during the process and after.
- Loyal, dedicated and unwavering representation.
- Regular updates on the activity flow.
- Your accountant and attorney will be made part of the buying or selling team early on.
- Simpler and flexible engagement agreements and fees.
- Befriend your client.
- Lead your client with your expertise.
- Put your client’s interests ahead of your own.
- Under all circumstances, do the right thing.
- Commission will follow.