Welcome to Our Equipment Division
This division is dedicated to buy-sell activity of agriculture, construction & equipment dealerships. We help equipment dealers with buying and selling agriculture, construction & equipment dealerships and franchises like John Deere, Kubota, New Holland, Bobcat, Caterpillar, Case, Hyster, Komatsu, Toyota and more.
Are you curious about the process of selling a dealership? Have you wondered lately what your dealership may be worth? Please call us to get acquainted, discuss the buying or selling process, and for a complimentary evaluation of your dealership. We understand the sensitivity to confidentiality as it is the cornerstone of our business. All communications will be held in strict confidence.
Performance Brokerage Services, Inc. is the nation’s highest volume dealership brokerage firm. After 25 years, 700 transactions, and with a 90% closing rate, our reputation remains unmatched, governed by the utmost ethical conduct, integrity and transparency. We pledge to do it right, every time, one client at a time.
“New beginnings are created and family legacies are built in this industry, and it is a blessing and a privilege to help clients with life changing events. Regardless of the direction my clients choose to travel, I am fortunate to help guide them on their journeys. My commitment to my clients is second to none and I pledge to do it right, every time, one client at a time.”
– DAN ARGIRO
Partner, Equipment Division
Please call to get acquainted, discuss current market conditions and for a complimentary opinion of value for your dealership. All communications will be held in the strictest of confidence.
- No upfront fees.
- No reimbursement of any costs.
- A success fee only – we get paid only after you are paid and the transaction closes.
- Complimentary dealership assessment and enterprise valuation.
- Single agency representation, rather than dual agency.
- Vigilant protection of confidentiality during the process and after.
- Loyal, dedicated and unwavering representation.
- Regular updates on the activity flow.
- Your accountant and attorney will be made part of the buying or selling team early on.
- Simpler and flexible engagement agreements and fees.
- Befriend your client.
- Lead your client with your expertise.
- Put your client’s interests ahead of your own.
- Under all circumstances, do the right thing.
- Commission will follow.