Welcome to Our Commercial Truck Division
We specialize in brokering the buying and selling of medium and heavy duty truck dealerships offering Freightliner, Peterbilt, International, Kenworth, Western Star, Volvo, Mack and more.
Performance Brokerage Services, Inc. is the nation’s highest volume automotive and motorcycle dealership brokerage firm. This division is solely dedicated to buy-sell activity for new commercial truck dealerships and the associated parts & service centers.
The Commercial Truck Division is managed by Dan Argiro and Patrick Albero who enjoy over 25 years in the commercial transportation and equipment industries. Their commitment to the success of their clients is second to none.
“New beginnings are created and family legacies are built in this industry, and it is a blessing and a privilege to help clients with life changing events. Regardless of the direction our clients choose to travel, we are fortunate to help guide them on their journeys. Our commitment to our clients is second to none and we pledge to do it right, every time, one client at a time.”
– Dan Argiro & Patrick Albero
Commercial Truck Division
Please call to get acquainted, discuss current market conditions and for a complimentary opinion of value for your dealership. All communications will be held in the strictest of confidence.
- Mid-Atlantic Dealer Group: Multi-rooftop platform in contiguous markets. $140M in revenue, $20M in gross profit, $15M in fixed operations gross profit and $4.6M in adjusted net profit. Real estate available for sale. Seller willing to remain as operator.
- Northeast Hino Dealership: Includes new car franchise. $89M in sales, $7M in gross profit and $1.7M in net profit. Over $470K/month in fixed operations gross. Real estate offered for sale.
- Kansas City Freightliner, 11 Locations in Missouri & Kansas.
Acquired by Penske Automotive Group, Inc. and Premier Truck Group from Westfall O’Dell Dealer Group.
““Dan Argiro and Performance Brokerage Services were instrumental in the purchase of Kansas City Freightliner. They did an excellent job communicating with our team and helping throughout the process.”
-George Brochick, Executive VP, Penske Automotive Group, Inc.
“Through our strategic acquisition of Kansas City Freightliner, we had the pleasure of working with Dan Argiro and Performance Brokerage Services. Dan’s professionalism and integrity were second to none.”
-Richard Shearing, President, Premier Truck Group
“We hired Dan Argiro of Performance Brokerage Services to represent us in the sale of our dealership group, Kansas City Freightliner. Dan managed the sale process and guided us with his experience and his expertise. As an expert in the industry, we highly recommend Dan Argiro and Performance Brokerage Services to anyone considering a purchase or sale of a trucking dealership.”
-Mark O’Dell, President, Westfall O’Dell Dealer Group
- Tri County International in Johnstown, Pennsylvania.
Acquired by Fred Scheler of Five Star International from Edward Wian.
“I sell trucks. I don’t sell truck dealerships.” That’s the first thing I said to Dan Argiro at Performance Brokerage Services when we met. I trusted Dan and Performance to sell my dealership after 64 years in the family. I couldn’t be more pleased with the service, professionalism, honesty, and integrity that Dan brought to this deal. He was always available nights, weekends, and holidays. Communication is critical in any business, and Dan is one of the best. He kept my information confidential and made a difficult and complex process as smooth as possible. Dan was able to help me navigate the sale of my dealership and play a major part in this lifechanging event for my family and me. Taking care of my employees was a very big deal for me, and finding the right buyer for my dealership was paramount to the sale. Dan and Performance Brokerage Services delivered on everything they promised. I highly recommend Dan Argiro and Performance for any dealer that is looking to buy or sell a dealership in North America.”
-Ed Wian, Tri County Motor Sales, Inc.
“Working with Dan Argiro and Performance Brokerage Services on the acquisition of our latest International dealership was been a very smooth and pleasant experience! Dan made the process as easy as possible and was always available to answer questions. I would recommend Dan to help any dealer looking to buy or sell a dealership.”
-Fred Scheler, Five Star International, LLC
- No upfront fees.
- No reimbursement of any costs.
- A success fee only – we get paid only after you are paid and the transaction closes.
- Complimentary dealership assessment and enterprise valuation.
- Single agency representation, rather than dual agency.
- Vigilant protection of confidentiality during the process and after.
- Loyal, dedicated and unwavering representation.
- Regular updates on the activity flow.
- Your accountant and attorney will be made part of the buying or selling team early on.
- Simpler and flexible engagement agreements and fees.
- Befriend your client.
- Lead your client with your expertise.
- Put your client’s interests ahead of your own.
- Under all circumstances, do the right thing.
- Commission will follow.