Commercial Truck Division
Welcome to our Commercial Truck Division, specializing in brokering the buying and selling of medium and heavy duty truck dealerships offering Freightliner, Peterbilt, International, Kenworth, Western Star, Volvo, Mack and more.
Performance Brokerage Services, Inc. is the nation’s highest volume automotive and motorcycle dealership brokerage firm. This division is solely dedicated to buy-sell activity for new commercial truck dealerships and the associated parts & service centers. The Commercial Truck Division is headed by Mr. Dan Argiro who enjoys over 25 years in the commercial transportation and industrial equipment industries. Dan’s commitment to the success of his clients is second to none.
“New beginnings are created and family legacies are built in this industry, and it is a blessing and a privilege to help clients with life changing events. Regardless of the direction my clients choose to travel, I am fortunate to help guide them on their journeys. My commitment to my clients is second to none and I pledge to do it right, every time, one client at a time.”– Dan Argiro
- No upfront fees.
- No reimbursement of any costs.
- A success fee only – we get paid only after you are paid and the transaction closes.
- Complimentary dealership assessment and enterprise valuation.
- Single agency representation, rather than dual agency.
- Vigilant protection of confidentiality during the process and after.
- Loyal, dedicated and unwavering representation.
- Regular updates on the activity flow.
- Early on, your accountant and/or attorney will be made part of the buying or selling team.
- Simpler and flexible engagement agreements and fees.
Our Business Mission Statement
- Befriend your client
- Lead your client with your expertise
- Put your client’s interests ahead of your own
- Under all circumstances, do the right thing
- Commission will follow
Please call Dan Argiro at (703) 937-1004 to get acquainted, discuss current market conditions and receive a complimentary opinion of value for your dealership. All communications will be held in the strictest of confidence. No exceptions. We understand the sensitivity to confidentiality as it is the cornerstone of our business.