Welcome to Our RV & Motorhome Division
This division was created to help RV dealers purchase and sell dealerships offering Class A, Class B, and Class C recreational vehicles and motorhomes, as well as Fifth Wheel trailers and campers. We also assist in the acquisition or sale of franchises like Coachmen, Entegra, Forest River, Jayco, Newmar, Thor, Tiffin, Winnebago, Airstream, Keystone, KZ, and much more.
Have you ever considered a sale of your dealership or wondered what it may be worth? To many dealers, it often represents the majority of their net worth. As such, it could be one of the most important business decisions you will make. We are here to help guide you through this complex process, having done it hundreds of times before.
Performance Brokerage Services, Inc. is the nation’s highest volume dealership brokerage firm. After 25 years, 700 transactions, and with a 90% closing rate, our reputation remains unmatched, governed by the utmost ethical conduct, integrity and transparency.
Please call us to get acquainted, to discuss the market conditions, the buying or selling process, and for a complimentary evaluation of your dealership. We are a family-owned business, committed to providing our clients with the highest level of service. All communications will be held in strict confidence. We pledge to do it right, every time, one client at a time.
Jason Stopnitzky, Co-Founder
- No upfront fees.
- No reimbursement of any costs.
- A success fee only – we get paid only after you are paid and the transaction closes.
- Complimentary dealership assessment and enterprise valuation.
- Single agency representation, rather than dual agency.
- Vigilant protection of confidentiality during the process and after.
- Loyal, dedicated and unwavering representation.
- Regular updates on the activity flow.
- Your accountant and attorney will be made part of the buying or selling team early on.
- Simple, straight-forward and flexible engagement agreements and fees.
- Befriend your client.
- Lead your client with your expertise.
- Put your client’s interests ahead of your own.
- Under all circumstances, do the right thing.
- Commission will follow.
All communications will be held in strict confidence.
TELEPHONE 949.461.1372 FAX 949.461.1358