Welcome to Our RV & Motorhome Division
We assist RV dealers with buying and selling dealerships offering Class A, Class B, and Class C recreational vehicles and motorhomes, as well as Fifth Wheel trailers and campers. We also assist in the acquisition or sale of franchises like Coachmen, Entegra, Forest River, Jayco, Newmar, Thor, Tiffin, Winnebago, Airstream, Keystone, KZ, and much more.
Are you considering a sale of your dealership? Have you wondered what it may be worth? The business often represents the majority of one’s net worth and a sale is the last opportunity for the assets to generate income.
We are here to help guide you through this complex process, having done it hundreds of times before. We manage the selling process to ensure a smooth, quick and confidential sale of your dealership. We maximize the value by creating a competitive environment among multiple buyers:
- It ensures that you receive fair market value for your assets and your life’s work.
- A sense of urgency and fear of loss are introduced, which expedite the process.
- Buyer’s contemplation is validated knowing that other buyers are looking.
- It ensures timely performance, fair negotiations and prevents the buyer from re-trading the deal.
Please call us to get acquainted, to discuss the market conditions, the buying or selling process, and for a complimentary estimate of value for your dealership.
Performance Brokerage Services, Inc. is the nation’s highest volume dealership brokerage firm. After 25 years, 700 transactions, and with a 90% closing rate, our reputation remains unmatched, governed by the utmost ethical conduct, integrity and transparency.
We are a family-owned business, committed to providing our clients the highest level of service. We pledge to do it right, every time. All communications will be held in strict confidence.
Jesse Stopnitzky, Partner & Head of RV Division
- No upfront fees.
- No reimbursement of any costs.
- A success fee only – we get paid only after you are paid and the transaction closes.
- Complimentary dealership assessment and enterprise valuation.
- Single agency representation, rather than dual agency.
- Vigilant protection of confidentiality during the process and after.
- Loyal, dedicated and unwavering representation.
- Regular updates on the activity flow.
- Your accountant and attorney will be made part of the buying or selling team early on.
- Simple, straight-forward and flexible engagement agreements and fees.
- Befriend your client.
- Lead your client with your expertise.
- Put your client’s interests ahead of your own.
- Under all circumstances, do the right thing.
- Commission will follow.