Harley-Davidson & Powersports Dealership Brokerage Division
Our Harley-Davidson and Powersports Division is headed by Mr. George C. Chaconas, the nation’s leading expert in dealership sales and acquisitions.
With over 15 years of experience, offices nationwide and relationships with hundreds of dealers around the country, George is perfectly suited to guide you in the sale or purchase of a Harley-Davidson or Powersports dealership.
George is currently a member of the ACG (Association for Corporate Growth), the IBBA (International Business Brokers Association), and the M&A Source. George is also accredited as an M&AMI (Merger & Acquisition Master Intermediary) and a CBI (Certified Business Intermediary).
George attended the University of Miami and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Finance from University of South Florida. He began his career as an intermediary with Professional Business Brokers, Inc. brokering small to mid-size privately held businesses. Later, he joined Equitable Business & Financial Services specializing in buy-side representation. In 1999, George founded Washington Partners and has been representing buyers and sellers of privately held businesses, automobile and motorcycle dealerships ever since.
All communications will be held in the strictest of confidence. No exceptions. We understand the sensitivity to confidentiality as it is the cornerstone of our business.
“The greatest satisfaction in my line of work is helping families capitalize on their lifelong dedication and hard work. It also brings me such pleasure to help buyers fulfill their dreams of owning a dealership! We are regularly involved in life changing events, and the experience is as rewarding for me as it is for my clients.”– George C. Chaconas
When Becoming a Client
- No upfront fees.
- No reimbursement of any costs.
- A success fee only – we get paid only after you are paid and the transaction closes.
- Complimentary dealership assessment and enterprise valuation.
- Single agency representation, rather than dual agency.
- Vigilant protection of confidentiality during the process and after.
- Loyal, dedicated and unwavering representation.
- Regular updates on the activity flow.
- Early on, your accountant and/or attorney will be made part of the buying or selling team.
- Simpler and flexible engagement agreements and fees.
Our Business Mission Statement
- Befriend your client
- Lead your client with your expertise
- Put your client’s interests ahead of your own
- Under all circumstances, do the right thing
- Commission will follow
Please call George C. Chaconas at (813) 569-6250 to get acquainted, discuss current market conditions and receive a complimentary opinion of value for your dealership.